2019 Fair Parade in Downtown Loveland
Thank you for another great Larimer County Fair Parade!
"I want to thank every organization that participated in the Larimer County Fair Parade.
This year we had 14 commercial entries, 16 groups with a government tie-in, 9 non-profit organizations, 14 4-H/FFA clubs, and 5 groups entered into the specialty division. The weather treated us well and there was a very nice crowd. Over 30 volunteers & Fair Board Members provided support." - Gary Sampson, Parade Committee Chairman
All winners may pick up their trophies during normal business at The Ranch Events Complex Admin Office, located on the east side of the First National Bank Exhibition Hall building at The Ranch.
The winners of the trophies as determined by the Parade Judges:
COMMISSIONER'S SWEEPSTAKES AWARD
Awarded to the Most Outstanding Entry:
Livermore Wrangler 4-H Club
- Grand Marshal's Trophy - God's Country Cowboy Church
- Fair Board Trophy - Loveland Lions Club
- Larimer County Trophy - Loveland Elks Lodge #1051
- Grand Marshal's Trophy - JAX
- Fair Board Trophy - Lilly Farms
- Larimer County Trophy - 4Rivers Equipment
4H & FFA
- Grand Marsha's Trophy - Desperados 4-H Club
- Fair Board Trophy - Sagebrush Riders 4-H Club
- Larimer County Trophy - High Country Handiworkers 4-H Club
- Grand Marshal's Trophy - Foot & Fiddle Square Dance Club
- Fair Board Trophy - Wheels on a Horse Goes "Clippity Cloppity"
- Larimer County Trophy - David Smith