The Budweiser Events Center and The Ranch reserve the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or unsuitable by building management.
Prohibited Items – For the safety of our guests and employees, the following are not allowed into the Budweiser Events Center:
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Balloons (helium, air filled or deflated)
- Bottles, cans, and beverage containers of any kind*
- Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses longer than 3” when extended
- Chairs, stools or other seating devices
- Chains (metal)
- Inflatable objects (including footballs)
- Knives or Multi Tools (switchblades, lock-blades, throwing stars, scissors)
- Pocketknives with a blade longer than 3.5 inches
- Non-clear bags larger than 4.5"x6.5"
- Large Hats or Signs
- Laser Pointers or Laser Pens
- Noisemakers (except cowbells)
- Outside food or beverage*
- Poles, sticks or rods of any kind
- Posters and Signs on poles or sticks
- Remote-controlled vehicles including cars and unmanned aircraft (drones)
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Tablets or computers
- Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Video Cameras/Recording Device (including GoPro devices)
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray and other aerosols, key rings/key chains for self-defense, stun-guns, and any ammunition or accessories to weapons)*
- Other items as determined by management or event promoter
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
*Firearms are strictly prohibited when metal detectors are in use. Contact the BEC for event specific policies.