Bud Light Watering Hole
Watering Hole F.A.Q.s
Is the Bud Light Watering Hole Free?
Yes! The Bud Light Watering Hole is free and open to anyone at the fair who would like to get out of the sun and relax in the shade.
Where is the Bud Light Watering Hole located?
The Bud Light Watering Hole will be located inside The Ranch Fairgrounds in the large grassy courtyard under a nice big tent - right at the center of everything!
When is the Bud Light Watering Hole open?
The Bud Light Watering Hole will be open August 5-9 and during General Fair Hours.
What drinks will be poured at the Bud Light Watering Hole?
- Budweiser | Bud Light | Breckendrige Lager | Breckendrige Avalanche Amber
- Breckenridge Raspberry Wit | Breckenridge White Ale
- Summer Pils | Vanilla Nitro Porter | Agave Wheat
- Witbier | Pale Lager | Abraham Oatmeal Stout
- High Hops
- Blueberry Wheat | Dr. Pat's Double IPA
- Puckerberry Blackberry Sour
- IPA | Rupture | 90 Shilling
- Oskar Blues
- Dales Pale Ale
- New Belgium
- Citradelic | Fat Tire | Voodoo Ranger
- High Hops
- Tangerine | Lemon | Key Lime
- Spring44 Vodka | Spring44 Gin | Dewars Scotch | Jack Daniels Whiskey
- Jose Cuervo | Bacardi Rum | Oakheart Spiced Rum | Bulleit Bourbon
- Crown Royal Whiskey