NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: This contest begins at 4 p.m. on Friday, August 2nd and ends at midnight on Tuesday, August 6th.
2. HOW TO ENTER:
- PICK UP your official Pepsi QR Code Scavenger Hunt Sheet from the Information Shed by the First National Bank Exhibition Hall.
- SCAN the (3) different Pepsi QR Codes located around the campus on building doors.
- FIND the keyword hidden on each webpage that the QR Code takes you to (these will be related to the 2019 Larimer County Fair) and write them down on your official Pepsi QR Code Scavenger Hunt Sheet.
- TURN your official Pepsi QR Code Scavenger Hunt Sheet back into the Information Shed to enter to win a Grizzly Cooler packed with your favorite Pepsi Products.
Limit one (1) entry per person.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United State, residing in CO, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have not won a prize from Pepsi within the past six (6) months. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company ("Sponsor") and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this contest (collectively "Sponsor and Promotion Parties"), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) Grand Prize, which consists of a Grizzly Cooler wrapped with Pepsi logos and filled with Pepsi products.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received upon entry throughout the contest period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on or about 8/9/2019 and will be conducted by The Ranch Events Complex marketing team, whose decisions shall be final and binding. The prize will be awarded accordingly.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email provided on official entry document. If a potential prize winner is notified by email, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued email which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the contest or download of any materials in the contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connecting with the contest. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the contest.
8. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 4610 South Ulster Street, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80237.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.