4-H & Open Class
Learn How To Enter Your Talents In The Fair!
The County Fair is an exciting time of year. There are many family activities to enjoy: rodeo, musical performances, the midway… The fair is also the opportunity for many in our community to display their talents in many categories. Individuals enter and compete in departments ranging from jam making to garden produce to arts to sewing and much more.
4-H & OPEN CLASS SCHEDULE
PEPSI KEYWORD: TALENT
OPEN CLASS COMPETITION
It’s free, it’s fun and it’s for everyone. Show off your skills. Are you a gardener, knitter, photographer, or baker? Each year talented exhibitors from Larimer County and beyond compete in the following departments.
● Baked Products ● Canned & Dried Products ● Creative Craft ● Fine Arts ● Garden Flowers
● Horticulture ● Machine Work ● Needlework ● Photography ● Quilting ● Spinning & Weaving
All products judged will be displayed in the Open Class Exhibit area in the First National Bank building.
4-H FAIR INFORMATION AND PREMIUM BOOKS
Have you ever wondered how all those kids are showing their animals or displaying their amazing projects at the Larimer County Fair? They do it as 4-H members in Larimer County! There are nearly 100 projects to choose from and numerous 4-H clubs in our area.
- Fair Record Book Check-in Sheet - Companion Animal
- Fair Record Book Check-in Sheet - Dog
- Interview Judging Letter
- Interview Judging General Projects Letter
- Fashion Revue Letter and Narration
- Fashion Revue Narration Form
- Fair Royalty
- Horse Musical Freestyle Rules and Score Sheet
CAMPING LOTTERY INFORMATION
In fairness to all 4-H exhibitors and families, the Fair has chosen to use a lottery system for campsites that require electricity. This year's lottery will be completed by Monday, June 24th. If your name is drawn in the lottery, you will be notified by email stating the fee amount and due date no later than Friday, June 28th. If payment is not made by the due date the spot will be reassigned.
- Due to the Fair Board and Head Livestock Superintendents multiple volunteer hours throughout the year and during the Fair, they will automatically receive a spot if requested.
Campsites with electricity are limited in number. We are asking that you fill out an application even if you do not require electricity. We need to know approximately how many campsites to develop for Fair. We need to know how many tent sites we will need. It is essential to fill out the application form completely paying attention to each item requested. All electrical and dry camp spaces will be filled due to demand and a wait list will be generated.
All applicants must have a child that is a current 4-H Member or serve as an active Head 4-H Superintendent. If they are not verified as a current member the camping application will be withdrawn from the lottery.
APPLICATION IS DUE BY 4:30 P.M. ON Friday, June 21st AND MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE.