This year we will be using the Fair Entry System for all competition registration. This system replaces all paper forms and allows online payments. Below is a link to the system and detailed instructions. Registration will be open from May 17, 2021 to July 9, 2021.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the fair entry process, please contact Maggie Steely at 970-619-4009. Her office hours are Monday to Friday 8 - 4:30.
Click HERE for registration.
Click HERE for Fair Entry instructions.
Check out a how-to video on Fair Entry HERE.
4-H & Open Class Fair Information & Premium Books
Have you ever wondered how all those kids are showing their animals or displaying their amazing projects at the Larimer County Fair? They do it as 4-H & Open Class members in Larimer County! There are nearly 100 projects to choose from and numerous 4-H clubs in our area.
- 4-H Fashion Revue General Information
- Fair Record Book Check-in Sheet - Companion Animal
- Fair Record Book Check-in Sheet - Dog
- Interview Judging Letter
- Interview Judging General Projects Letter
- Fair Royalty
- Horse Musical Freestyle Rules and Score Sheet
- For Open Class-specific questions please contact Emily Alligood at .
Support the Larimer County 4-H Junior Leadership Club by coming to the Dairy Bar in the McKee Building for food, ice cream, and refreshments during the Larimer county Fair!
The Larimer County 4-H Junior Leadership Club (known as JLC for short) is an additional and secondary club for members 13 to 18 years of age that want to experience more out of the 4-H program. What does JLC do?
- Organize Community Service Projects
- Fund Scholarships for 4-H Members
- Send Delegates to the 4-H Senate
- Promote the 4-H program
- Support leadership experiences for younger 4-H members
- Run the Dairy Bar as a fundraiser for scholarships for 4-H members
JLC is a wonderful opportunity for 4-H members to gain leadership experience, develop professional skills, support the larger 4-H community, and earn scholarships for higher education!