This year we will be using the Fair Entry System for all competition registration. This system replaces all paper forms and allows online payments. Below is a link to the system and detailed instructions. Registration will be open from May 17, 2021 to July 9, 2021.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the fair entry process, please contact Maggie Steely at 970-619-4009. Her office hours are Monday to Friday 8 - 4:30.
Click HERE for registration.
Click HERE for Fair Entry instructions.
4-H Fair Information & Premium Books
Have you ever wondered how all those kids are showing their animals or displaying their amazing projects at the Larimer County Fair? They do it as 4-H members in Larimer County! There are nearly 100 projects to choose from and numerous 4-H clubs in our area.
- Fair Record Book Check-in Sheet - Companion Animal
- Fair Record Book Check-in Sheet - Dog
- Interview Judging Letter
- Interview Judging General Projects Letter
- Fashion Revue Letter and Narration
- Fashion Revue Narration Form
- Fair Royalty
- Horse Musical Freestyle Rules and Score Sheet