Larimer County Virtual Fair 2020
The 2020 Larimer County Fair and Rodeo is going to look a little different this year. Though we are sad we cannot gather in person, we want to keep the best fair traditions alive! This year’s Larimer County Fair will be going virtual on our Facebook page. Each day virtual fair attendees can join in on a competitions and activities, as well as see special guest appearances from some of our favorite fair entertainers - like Twiggy the squirrel! The Larimer County Fairgrounds will be closed to the public during fair this year. We are already looking forward to when we can meet again in 2021!
Larimer County Virtual Fair Schedule
We are happy to report that the 4-H Competition at the Larimer County Fair will occur this year but in a very modified way. This event will not be open to the public. Details are being determined and as they are finalized we will share them. You can find available information On the Larimer County Extension website at the below link.
Larimer County Virtual Fair Sponsors
Junior Livestock Auction
The 2020 4-H Junior Livestock Sale will take place at Centennial Livestock Auctions (CLA) in Fort Collins, CO on August 5th and August 7th. Buyers may attend in-person, but must follow social distancing and mask wearing guidelines enforced by the auction facility.
- August 5th – Lambs, Goats and Hogs sale. Start time is approximately 10 a.m. at Centennial Live Auctions.
- August 7th – Cattle sale. Start time is approximately 1 p.m. at Centennial Live Auctions.
To register and participate in the auction virtually click here. Registration for buyers must be completed no later than August 4th.
For more information on Centennial Live Auctions click here.
For more information about the Livestock Sale contact sale committee members: Doug Pennock at 970-381-2655 or Stephanie Morrison at 970-443-9891.
Jr Livestock Payment Link Instructions
- Click on the link http://www.treventscomplex.com/plan-your-visit/payment-portal
- From the drop down menu select “Larimer County Jr Livestock Add-On”.
- Enter all requested information. Each field is limited to 100 character max. You can click on “Add Another Service”, select “Larimer County Jr Livestock Add-On” and add additional names or animals.
- When you are finished with your payments enter Customer Information and select “Credit Card” or “E-Check”.
- For a credit card payment click on “Close” on the pop up screen “Swipe Card Now”.
- Enter your payment information and follow the remaining prompts.
If you have any questions please call Catherine Couey at 970-619-4018.
Official Statement on the Larimer County Fair & Rodeo:
The Ranch Events Complex announces the decision, made in conjunction with the Larimer County Fair Board, to alter the events of the 2020 Larimer County Fair and Rodeo amid the Coronavirus pandemic. Originally set for July 31st to August 4th, the fair will feature 4-H competitions, live-stock auctions and virtual components but will cancel all commercial activities including the carnival, fair vendors, food booths and entertainment. Also cancelled will be the annual Fair Parade and pancake breakfast. Information regarding the status of the PRCA Rodeo will follow in the coming weeks.
This difficult decision involved many factors but focuses on current public health orders and the safety of Larimer County fair patrons, staff, volunteers, entertainers and exhibitors.
“Although the fair board regrets that we have to cancel portions of this year's fair, our top priority was to ensure that 4-H members and the youth of our community had a place to display their animals and projects and the opportunity to sell their animal,” says Fair Board Chair Marvin Witt. “That's been the total emphasis with the committees and fair board - giving these kids the chance to commemorate their hard work over the course of the last year.”
4-H Family and Consumer Science and General projects will be shown in the Embassy Suites adjacent to The Ranch Events Complex from July 19th to the 24th while the Budweiser Events Center will host a limited livestock show from July 26th to August 4th. Animal showings currently include horses, goats, sheep, swine, cattle and chickens. Spectators are limited to one parent per youth. All safety precautions, including cloth face masks, must be followed to attend the event.
The Larimer County Virtual Fair will feature DIY crafts, entertainment live streams, trivia, at-home fair recipes, and much more. An official schedule will be announced via The Ranch social media channels and TREventsComplex.com once details are finalized.
“This year's Larimer County Fair will look different than years past, but despite the changes, I'm very proud that my team was able to come together with a creative solution to bring elements of our annual fair to the community,” says Chris Ashby, Director of The Ranch. “We’re excited to engage with fair patrons in a new way.”
The Larimer County Fair and Rodeo has been a staple of Northern Colorado since 1912 and draws over 65,000 guests each year. The fair is known for its world-class entertainment, PRCA Rodeo, 4-H and Open Class competitions and showings, mouth-watering fair food and the ever-growing Carnival Americana.
CLOTHING & FASHION ACCESSORIES
- 287 Ranch Supply
- Carolina's Creations with Origami Owl
- Desperado Depot
- Tie-Dye and More
- Ruckus Ranch
HEALTH & BEAUTY
- Color Street
- Buy 3, Get 1 Free - Automatically applied at checkout
- Elevate Chiropractic
- Mention Larimer County Fair for $20 initial exam and 50% off Xrays if determined necessary after examination!
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Free gift valued between $10 - $14 with a $50 purchase
- MIG Living
- 20% savings when you subscribe and save
- Tori Belle Magnetic Lashes & Cosmetics
- Free gift valued between $10 - $14 with a $50 purchase
- Wink's World of Wellness CBD Needs
HOME, DECOR & GARDEN
- Ameritech Windows
- Complete Basement Systems
- Mention Larimer County Fair to receive $200 off any work on top of a free estimate
- Ecomark Solar
- Fiyah Distributors
- Receive 20% off if you "like", "follow" & purchase an Auto Fire Guard "Fireball" from Fiyah Distributors at www.facebook.com/fiyahdistributorsinc. *Must private message or post a comment on the FB page mentioning "Larimer County Fair" to receive discount!
- System Pavers
- Time Vault Treasures
- Vollara Bouma Enterprises
- Mention Larimer County Fair and receive free shipping and paid taxes. Must call James Bouma at 865-356-7116 to receive this offer
- 4UP Equine Services
- Fort Collins Tutoring Excellence
- $200 off any 64 hours or more packages
- Razzle Parties
- Sacred Vessel Acupuncture Doula & Nutritionist
- Mention Larimer County Fair for $100 Initial Intake - Normally $150 - $210
- SC Photography
- Mention Larimer County Fair and get a 20% off Total Session Fee
- Sport Clips Haircuts of Thompson Valley
- $5 off Coupon
- Stillwater Ranch