Construction Phases and Updates
The Ranch is pleased to announce we are moving forward with the next steps of our Master Plan. With such a large-scale transformation, we are committed to an approach that is linear yet flexible. It will continue to be attentive to the needs and concerns of the public, transparent, innovative, financially grounded, and customer driven. We look to deliver a program that was constructed from the themes established by our key stakeholders.
Phases 1 & 2 are already underway at The Ranch. These phases include:
- Relocation of Arena Circle and roadway improvements | Anticipated completion: Summer 2023
- Arena Circle has been relocated to the outer edge of the current parking lots and new entrance and exit points have been created on the southeast and northern edges of the property. Visitors can now use the relocated Arena Circle and the newly opened Andalusian Drive while crews complete the finishing touches on the new roads.
- 4-H, Youth, and Community Livestock Arena | Anticipated completion: January 2024
- The 41,000-square-foot livestock arena will include a 125 feet x 200 feet indoor dirt arena complete with bleachers and storage. Additional spaces in the facility will include classrooms and supporting infrastructure such as concessions areas, restrooms, and lobby areas.
- RV Hookups | Anticipated completion: January 2024
- There will be 95 new RV hookups built specifically for events at The Ranch. All new spaces will have electrical with 50-, 30-, and 20-amp hookups. Sanitary sewer lines and water will be available at 40 of the spaces, and a dump station will be available for all other locations.
- Improvements to the MAC Equipment, Inc. Indoor Arena | Anticipated completion: July 2023 (West Pavilion) and January 2024 (warm-up arena).
- The warm-up space inside the MAC Arena will be expanded to 90 feet x 200 feet, extending to the full length of the pavilions and be fully covered. The West Pavilion wash racks, restroom, and storefront will be reconstructed on the west side of the building.
- Construction activities for this project began in October 2022.
Future Phases of The Ranch Master Plan continue to evolve and adjust based on the current and projected market. Potential projects under consideration include:
- Expanded trade show facilities.
- Construction of a recreational sports complex with ice sheets.
- Evaluation of the event center for potential renovation and new construction.
- Further expansion of the equine and livestock facilities to include a new barn and covered show area.
Current Construction Zones:
- The 4-H, Youth, and Community Livestock Arena and RV hookups construction zones are located northwest of the MAC Equipment, Inc. Indoor Arena. Hazardous areas will be fully fenced for the safety of visitors to The Ranch. You may hear increased activity from equipment at the site, but current events at The Ranch will not be impacted.
- The Arena Circle construction zone encompasses the outer edge of the current parking at The Ranch. Visitors may see increased activity as the new entrance and exit points are connected to the roadway and finalized.
- The MAC Equipment, Inc. Indoor Arena is currently under construction.