Construction Phases and Updates
The Ranch is pleased to announce we are moving forward with the next steps of our Master Plan. With such a large-scale transformtion, we are committed to an approach that is linear yet flexible. It will continue to be attentive to the needs and concerns of the public, transparent, innovative, financially grounded, and customer driven. We look to deliber a program that was constructed from the themes established by our key stakeholders.
Phase 1 & 2 are already underway at The Ranch. These phases include:
- Relocation of Arena Circle and roadway improvements | Anticipated complettion: Summer 2023
- Arena Circle will be relocated to the outer edge of the current parking lots and new entrance and exit points will be created on the southeast and northern edge of the property.
- 4-H, Youth, and Community Livestock Arena | Anticipated completion: January 2024
- The 41,000-square-foot livestock arena will include a 125' x 200' indoor dirt arena complete with bleachers and storage. Additional spaces in the facility will include classrooms and supporting infrastructure such as concessions areas, restrooms and lobby areas.
- RV Hookups | Anticipated completion: January 2024
- There will be 83 new RV hookups built specifically for events at The Ranch. All new spaces will have electrical with 50-, 30-, and 20- amp hookups. Sanitary sewer lines and water will be available at 38 of the spaces, and a dump station will be available for all other locations.
- Improvements to the MAC Equipment, Inc. Indoor Arena | Anticipated completion: July 2023 (West Pavilion) and January 2024 (warm-up arena).
- The warm-up space inside the MAC Arena will be expanded to 90' x 200', extending to the full length of the pavilions and be fully covered. The West Pavilion wash racks, restroom and storefront will be reconstructed on the west side of the building.
- Construction activities for this project will begin in late October 2022.
Future Phases of The Ranch Master Plan continue to evolve and adjust based on the current and projected market. Potential projects under consideration include:
- Expanded trade show facilites.
- Construction of a recreational sports complex with ice sheets.
- Evaluation of the event center for potential renovation and new construction.
- Further expansion of the equine and livestock facilities to include a new barn and covered show area.
Current Construction Zones:
- The 4-H, Youth, and Community Livestock Arena and RV hookups construction zones are located northwest of the MAC Equipment, Inc. Indoor Arena. Hazardous areas will be fully fenced for the safety of visitors to The Ranch. You may hear increased activity from equipment at the site, but current events at The Ranch will not be impacted.
- The Arena Circle construction zone encompasses the outer edge of current parking at The Ranch. Visitors will begin to see increased activity as the new entrance and exit points are connected to the roadway and begin to open. Please reference our event access map for more information.
- Construction on the MAC Equipment, Inc. Indoor Arena will begin in late October 2022.