Blue Bar & Grill
Blue Bar & Grill at the Budweiser Events Center is a great place to relax and enjoy a wonderful culinary experience along with a breathtaking view of the Rocky Mountains.
Located on the 4th Floor Suite Level, The Ranch Bar & Grill is open 90 minutes before the start of each Colorado Eagles game and is subject to change for special events and concerts. It is available to all guests who attend an event at the Budweiser Events Center.
An array of unique menu items highlighting both local and regional favorites are readily available. Spectra Food Services and Hospitality's talented catering staff and restaurant manager, as well as the executive chef, are renowned for the capacity to create any theme, unique decor or style of cuisine. To complement this culinary adventure, The Ranch Bar & Grill features a full-service bar, which serves high-quality spirits, a variety of bottled and draft beers, and an assortment of fine wines.
MAKE A RESERVATION
- PLEASE NOTE: Reservations will only be taken 15 days in advance of all events.
- Once through to the reservation page, simply select the date of the event, select the time you like to make a reservation for, and note how many people will be in your party.
- You will be asked to create an account and enter your contact information. Please do so as this will be the only way we will be able to contact you should something change.
- Groups of 10 or more will need to call Barb O'Malley-Wikstrom at 970-619-4051 to make special arrangements for your reservation.
- CANCELLATION NOTICE POLICY: Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of your reservation. Failure to do so may result in your reservation privileges being revoked upon multiple no-shows.
- IMPORTANT: Please bring the confirmation email you receive upon making a reservation with you. This ensures speed of entry and granted entry should your name for some reason not appear on the list.
During the 2019-20 Colorado Eagles hockey season, we will be offering a buffet in The Ranch Bar & Grill along with a limited menu. The limited menu will remain the same throughout the season; however, we will be offering different buffet options during each game. Explore our different buffet options below.
*The Eagles game on Saturday, November 30th will be buffet only. No Reservations.
For more information in regards to booking your next meeting, banquet or reception in the restaurant, please contact:
Group Sales Manager
For more information about catering options in the restaurant, please contact: